Hall School Student Book Reviews

tackling middle school one book at time!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: the Meltdown

January14

Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Meltdown

Written by:  Jeff Kinney

When there is a winter heat wave everybody is outside enjoying the warm weather except Greg.  He is sitting inside playing video games. But then finally it  started to get cooler and eventually it snowed. A few weeks later school is cancelled and the Surrey Street neighborhood turns into a wintry battlefield. The lower Surrey Street kids and the upper Surrey Street kids get in a snow fight. They must build snow forts, take over territory, and win the battle.

This book is a great book! It really makes you feel like you’re in the book battling with them. I read this book in one day. I did not want to put it down. If you read this book you should read all the other diary of a wimpy kid books. This is the thirteenth book and I was so eager for it to come out. As soon as I got it I started reading it. This book has a great way to hook you and I hope you read it to.

I recommend this book to 2nd grade and up. I enjoyed this book because It is a funny book and also easy to read.  I also recommend this book to people who love comedy and funny books.

Alex C.

Call No:  Humor kin.

by posted under 5Gi | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Diary of a Wimpy Kid: the Meltdown”

1. January 24th, 2019 at 2:15 pm      Reply coling10512 Says:

I like how you said that it brings you inside the book

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar